- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We had driven down for several weeks from our home in NC in our Ford F-150 truck. Around noon on the Friday before labor day we got in the truck to run some errands and discovered the front passenger door would not latch when closed, the door just swung freely. We called every local Ford dealer only to be told that we could drop off the truck and they "might" be able to diagnose the problem by Tuesday or Wednesday - one said it would be 3 weeks before they could see us despite this obviously being a significant safety issue. We then called Affordable Auto Care - Troy was honest and said if we dropped it off, he would try to get it in that afternoon but couldn't promise as they were very busy. He committed that it would be looked at by Monday (Labor Day) and if possible fixed that day, but that would depend on what parts might be needed and if he could get them on Labor Day. Long story short, a part that he could only get from Ford was needed and they were closed on Monday. Troy got the part first thing Tuesday morning and had our door fixed by noon and all a very reasonable price. Throughout, Troy was calling to keep us updated on the issue, on the need to wait for the Ford to open to get the part. He even had someone waiting at Ford before they opened to get the part as fast as possible. All in all, excellent communication, superior service, and we had our truck fixed before any of the Ford dealers would have even seen it. We highly recommend bringing all of your auto/truck repair needs to Affordable Auto Care!
I brought in my newly purchased Nissan Leaf with an ABS light on. Not only did they diagnose the issue for FREE, but Sunny (sp) also spent time explaining the issues and provided helpful recommendations to get the necessary work completed. Honest, knowledgeable and they really do go the extra mile to make sure you get the best outcome, even if it's not at their shop. Thank you to the team for your help!
I first went to this shop when I had a check engine light on. Since then I have gone back numerous occasions when other things that I needed done on my car. It's so wonderful to find a shop that isn't out there to just take your money, but try to find a solution without digging a huge hole in your wallet! They don't just fix the problem but they listen to you and pay attention to what you have to say. Which is huge for me! They are fast, but efficient, friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely reasonable with Prices. I highly recommend this shop to anyone who is looking! Thanks for everything!